We all know that Instagram is more than just a photo-sharing app. Instead, it has evolved into a platform for sharing media such as images, videos, reels, and IGTVs. The need to download and play photos and videos offline grows as the number of them grows. So, why should you miss out on any Instagram video because you don’t have a good internet connection? Instagram videos can now be taken with you wherever you go.
How to Save Instа Videos to Your PC
Most Instagram users prefer the company’s free online video downloader, DownloadVideosFrom.
Instagram’s DownloadVideosFrom has an easy-to-use interface, making it ideal for beginners. It also includes a slew of other useful features that give you greater control over the video download process.
To use this tool:
- Open the video you want to save.
- Make a note of the video’s URL.
- Open DownloadVideosFrom and copy the video URL into the text box.
- Click Download MP4 to convert and download Instagram videos to MP4 format.
How to Save Instagram Videos to Android
You may download videos from the site’s web-based DownloadVideosFrom or any other free video download apps accessible on your Android smartphone, just like you can on your PC. This section will go over the process with one of the most popular apps, Video Downloader for Instagram.
Enter a random but relevant search phrase, such as “Instagram video download apps,” into the Google Play Store on your Android device. Our Instagram Video Downloader should be among the top-rated apps.
After you’ve downloaded it, proceed as follows:
- Sign in to Instagram and locate the video you want to save.
- To begin watching the video, tap on it.
- On the video post, open a menu. Find and select the three vertical dots in the upper-right corner of your video upload.
- Copy the link to the video to your clipboard. You can do so by selecting Copy Link from the menu options.
- The Video Downloader for Instagram will download and save the video to your phone’s gallery in an instant.
Best Apps for Downloading Instagram Videos
Available on: Android, iOS, and Web
You’ll need an IFTTT account and an Instagram and Dropbox account to use the app.
Available on: web
The app, also known as Instadown, works by parsing your Instagram video URL. Dredown can download videos from Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, Vimeo, and other sites, in addition to Instagram.
It is well-known for its astonishingly fast download speed.
Its main selling point is to download Instagram videos, photos, stories, and profile pictures.
Available on: Android, iOS
Excellent for both video and photo downloads.