Nowadays, privacy plays a huge role while surfing the Internet. Because Google is today one of the most popular search engines in the world, you will want to clear your browsing history. Follow our instructions to delete stories from your account, application and Google browsers from different devices.
Delete your Google Account Request History
You can access the page you need to clear your story by visiting myactivity.google.com/myactivity. But if you want to go the full way, in the future to find the page yourself without a hint, then read the instructions below.
- Go to myaccount.google.com. Next log in to your Google account.
- In the left sidebar, click Data & Personalization.
- Find the Activity and Timeline block and click on the My Activity item.
- Find a symbol with three dots and click on it. Next, select Delete actions for a certain period.
You can delete only for a certain time or the whole story. In addition, you can optionally delete individual entries. Just browse your queries through a search or manually, and then click on the icon with three dots to the right of the query and select Delete.
Chrome browser on PC
There are several ways you can clear Google’s browser search history from Google. Each of them will not take you much time and will lead to a single result. To clear your search history, simply follow the instructions below.
- Open the Chrome menu located in the upper right corner to go to the choice of browser settings.
- Select Settings, and then click Clear browsing data.
- In the window that appears, select an option called History.
- You can delete the whole story or for a separate period of time. Choose what you need.
- Click on Clear data to clear.
You can also have a keyboard to quickly delete your Google Chrome search history. To do this, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + Del.
Chrome Browser on iOS
If you prefer to use the Google browser on your iPhone, you can easily clear your browsing history.
- Open Chrome and click on the menu button located to the right of the address bar.
- At the bottom of the screen, click on the Settings button, and then select Personal Information.
- Click Clear Browsing Data or, if desired, select individual options
- You can also delete registration data and passwords. If necessary, you can delete tabs and passwords.
- Click Done, after which you can return to work with a cleared browser.
Chrome browser on Android
Follow our instruction to delete the history of downloaded files, download paths, browsing history, cache and passwords. In some cases, this will positively affect the speed of your device. Instructions for deleting history on Android by Google Chrome browser:
- Go to your browser menu and find an option called History.
- In the window that opens, you will see sites visited using Google Chrome.
- If synchronization is enabled, you will see history from all devices connected to your account.
- Next, in the History menu, click the Clear History function
- Mark the data to be cleared and indicate the period
- Click Delete Data.
Google apps on iOS
In case you use Google applications on your iPhone or iPad, then follow the instructions below to clear the history.
- Launch the Google app and open the settings menu.
- Select Privacy and select the History section.
- Select My Activity to open the next window.
- Click Delete activity by and assign a period time to the Istria that you want to delete.
- Erase the desired information by clicking on Delete.
Google apps on Android
Some user’s Android preferences are to use the Google application for a search. To clear your search history, launch the Google search application and follow the instructions below.
- Open the browser menu and select Advanced.
- For further actions, select Settings.
- Go to the Accounts & Privacy option and select My Activity.
- Click on the Delete activity item.
- Next, set the desired period and components for removal
- Click Delete and confirm your actions.