Is your Android phone lagging while you play games? Do you experience stuttering or frame drops when playing your favorite Android games? If you answered yes, you can use our top 5 recommendations to improve your Android phone’s gaming performance.
These optimization suggestions will assist you in overcoming the majority of Android gaming performance difficulties and allow you to enjoy your Android games without interruption.
1. Modify the Refresh Rate of the Screen
The greater the screen refresh rate, the better the visual sense of your games will be, with considerably smoother animations. Changing to a high screen refresh rate is one of the simplest methods to improve gaming performance on Android without rooting.
Many Android handsets, including premium models from Samsung and OnePlus, allow you to modify your screen’s refresh rate. If you raise this to the maximum setting available on your phone, you will notice a significant improvement in the visuals of your games.
2. Make use of a faster Internet connection
Most Android games currently demand some online connection. A quicker internet connection can improve your gaming experience, mainly when playing online multiplayer games such as Call of Duty, eFootball, and others. As a result, you should always choose a fast and dependable internet connection.
3. Enable Force 4X MSAA
Force 4x MSAA, also known as multisample anti-aliasing, is a more complex option in the Developer Options. It can significantly improve your Android Phone’s gaming performance. This option boosts the performance of all games and apps that use OpenGL 2.0.
Most Android smartphones have this feature turned off by default. Follow these instructions to enable the Force 4x MSAA or anti-aliasing capability.
- Navigate to Settings > About phone.
- Find and repeatedly touch on the Build Number up to 7-8 times. This option may be found in the Software Information section.
- To approve, draw a pattern or enter the PIN. This activates Developer Options.
- Return to Settings and choose Developer Options.
- To enable 4x MSAA in OpenGL ES 2.0 applications and games, locate and enable Force 4x MSAA.
4. Clean Up Your Phone’s Junk
The more files you save on your phone, the slower it becomes.
If you’ve stored any files on your phone that you don’t intend to use again, you should delete them to optimize your phone’s speed. This increased performance will benefit your gaming experiences.
Your Android phone gathers trash information from a variety of sources. This garbage includes remains from uninstalled software, obsolete media files, and new documents.
You can really utilize a built-in capability on many Android phones to locate and safely erase unnecessary files. This is how you locate and use this feature:
- On your phone, go to Settings and then Storage.
- Select the Free Up Space option.
- Select the products you no longer use and press Free Up in the bottom-right corner.
5. Make use of a Game Booster App
As more people play games on their Android phones, apps to optimize your Android device for gaming have emerged.
These game booster applications change different settings on your phone to guarantee that games run properly, and they also turn off alerts, so you don’t get disturbed when playing. You don’t have to manually optimize each choice because the software does it with a simple swipe.